Friday, April 13, 2012

No increase...

Calista's seasonal allergies have been acting up (along with everyone else in Waco), so we weren't able to increase today.  Instead, the doctor heard wheezing and decided to send her home with an army of meds and a nebulizer.  I think this is more of a precaution than anything else.  We will take Allegra, Albuterol, Advair, Flonase and 50 mgs. peanut flour every day.  Hopefully she is feeling better by next Thursday so she can increase her dose on Friday.  Really this is just a setback (hopefully not a major one) and I've got my fingers crossed that she can get back on track next week.  I do appreciate how cautious the doctor and his staff are.  I know that all of this is out of concern that allergies/asthma symptoms plus a dose increase could result in a reaction and no one wants that.

No comments:

Post a Comment