Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 5

I feel like this blog is so boring...but that's really a good thing at this point. No reactions, no problems with her doses. I was really stressed about allowing a doctor to give peanuts to my child. I have avoided peanuts for 5 very long years. I have worried about the unseen peanut residue everywhere around her. I wasn't expecting her to have a reaction. I have complete confidence in Doctor Wasserman and the staff at his office (we've visited both locations). BUT, the idea of giving her peanuts (even the tiniest fraction - was still pretty stressful). Now, I'm just really excited about this journey and praying that she continues to do well. I'm sure we will have a setback or two, but I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it isn't all that far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment